Georgetown Cabins Resorts offers all the amenities of home in our modern, solar-powered cabins. Every guest gets a private patio or deck with views of the mountain side, ghost town area, and access to the soaking tub.
Each of Our Cabins Includes All the Comforts of Home
Our open design cabins all include the following:
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Living Area with Recliners and/or Couch
- Full Bathroom Suite
- Queen Sized Bed
- Linens + Towels
- Private Patio with Gas Grill
(that can be used as an oven)
- Gas Fire Pit
- DVD Player + Satellite TV
- Guidebooks, Maps, + Local Tourist Information
- Panoramic Views
- Gated facility.
Cell Phone Service Availability – Guests who have Verizon as their phone carrier will have service available. For guests with other carriers that may not have service, we have a community cell phone available in our common area for making and receiving phone calls.
Internet Service Availability – Guests with Verizon as their Smart Phone carriers will have internet service available to them. For guests with other carriers, we have a community mi-fi hotspot available in our common area for sending and receiving e-mail and searching the web for information. Due to data limitations, the mi-fi hotspot is not available for data intensive applications such as Face-Time, Gaming, Streaming Videos, etc.
Solar-Heated Soaking Tub
Our solar-heated soaking tub is a great way to relax! We utilize Dead Sea Mineral Salts for purification. In just minutes you will feel soothed and relaxed. Due to the fact that we are off-the-grid, economics requires that we shut down the solar soaking tub from mid-October until the weather heats back up in the spring time, approximately April 1st.
We have two large group area patios, one by the soaking tub and another one centrally located.
We are also surrounded by the Gila National Forest
and you are welcome to hike and explore the old Georgetown townsite and trails.
Open Skies for Stargazing
Our guests come to the area for the wide, open skies. Stargaze right from the Georgetown grounds or even your cabin; come setup your telescopes and equipment! See some time-lapse photos on our
Day Trips Page >>
Our Hiking Trail Guide
- 1 mile scenic hike to the Old Georgetown Cemetery
- 2 mile hike through the forest up Shingle Canyon Road
- The Georgetown Canyon Hike
- Georgetown Road is 8 mile scenic drive 3 miles to Mimbres, and 5 miles to Hwy. 152, great for hiking or biking. There are many old mining roads and trails off of Georgetown Road that are fun to explore and relive the history of Georgetown's residences.